If you own a café, restaurant, pub, deli, farm shop or are a specialised retailer, High Tea Co would be perfect for you!
Our bright and vibrant tubes of loose-leaf tea will stand out on any shelf!
That’s before you even open the delightful tea caddies and allow the burst of aromas and flavours to escape.
High Tea Co is more than just tea, it’s an experience we really want to share.
Tea. Everyone has their own way of making it and there is no right or wrong method. Making the switch from easy, convenient teabags to flavourful loose-leaf tea can be daunting, even if you are aware of the quality disparity between the two.
Here at High Tea Co we believe tea should be all about taste and quality. Tea is seen as a comforting and social drink but it can also be delicious at the same time.
We have 9 loose-leaf teas and infusions for you to try; Darjeeling, English Breakfast, Assam, Earl Grey, Green Tea, Green Matinee, Ginger Breeze, Rooibos Crème Caramel and Simply Red Fruit.
Our teas range in price from £5.90 for 100g to £12.80 for 125g and are all delicious and bursting with flavour!
Why Stock the High Tea Co Range?
- Attractive – Bright attractive packaging on shelf
- Reusable – Specialist packaging which is reusable by the consumer
- Quality – Genuinely high quality teas and infusions
- Value – Excellent value for money. The average cost per cup is far lower when compared to pyramid tea bags
- Low Cost – Low cost per serving compared to teabags
- Display Beautifully – Products display beautifully and look fresh and colourful
- Real Tea – Customers see theatre and expertise when you serve ‘real tea’
- Impress Your Customers – Your customers will be genuinely impressed with the quality and taste of the teas
- Training & Support – We will support you with help and training so you serve the teas expertly every time
Zero Waste – Doing Our Best for the Environment
Loose leaf tea has created one of mankind’s most refreshing beverages. Why don’t more of us use loose-leaf tea when it makes a better cuppa and is better for the environment?
It may sound trivial to some, but we use about 55 billion teabags in the UK each year – that’s about 370,000 tonnes of waste that mostly end up in landfill.
So why do we need any kind of bag when loose leaves make better tea? In 1968, only 3% of households in Britain used teabags. Loose leaf tea, on the other hand, has been made for around 3,000 years, and just requires one brilliant bit of kit – a teapot. You get better flavour when you allow the tea leaves room to unfurl as they infuse. No chemicals, no waste and it’s really not complicated.
Generally loose-leaf tea will last somewhere up to 2 years when stored away properly. Keeping your loose-leaf tea in an air tight container is the recommended way to store your loose-leaf tea.
Here at High Tea our delicious loose-leaf teas are sold in reusable air tight tea caddies – so you can buy your tea and store it efficiently without having to do anything!
When storing your loose-leaf tea, it is important to keep away from three components: heat, moisture and exposure to sunlight. Our air tight caddies ensure longevity and help preserve its flavour and freshness.
We also have loose leaf teas and infusions packed in foil laminate stand up pouches with a seal lock. This is some of the best packaging we have found to protect the tea from light and moisture and enabling you and your customers to keep it at its best.
Did You Know You Can Re-brew Some Teas?
Here at High Tea Co we are always trying to find ways to help our customers enjoy our delicious loose-leaf tea, save some money and help the environment.
Did you know you can re-brew some teas?
Yes, you can with loose leaf green teas! This can save you money, the environment and definitely produces a nicer flavour.
Tea leaves, depending on variety can be re-brewed 2-3 times. Re-steeping tea really brings out the value of a tea, you can get several servings of tea from just one serving of leaves.
Usually we recommend to increase the steeping time slightly with each subsequent steep, and some people increase the temperature as well.
Save your leaves! You can do a number of things with them. In the spirit of recycling and the environment you can reuse your steeped tea leaves to:
- Add to your plants and soil as a fertilizer and soil improver in your garden
- Add to compost
- Dry the leaves in the sun or in the oven on a very low heat. Place into little muslin bags to scent your drawers or rooms
- Sprinkle damp leaves onto chopping boards and surfaces that have absorbed strong odours and clean as normal.
Whichever teas and infusions you decide to stock or sell, the High Tea Co selection provides delicious varieties and tastes to delight your customers.